Bridge Creek Ranch is currently running its AOP (Absentee Owner Program) with an exceptional and rare offer.
Our AOP program not only allows both experienced and novice bison owners to purchase and have their bison cared for right on our ranch, but it also gives the Lessee the rare opportunity to partake in our mentoring program from our very own BCR owner who is the President of the West Coast Bison Association!!
You'll have the opportunity to meet and learn from the president himself on all things bison and how bison can enhance your life.
We here at Bridge Creek Ranch encourage you to pick from our very own BCR herd. It’s a great chance to allow your bison the comfort of growing up on a beautiful and healthy ranch while also allowing you to have full ownership and peace of mind.
We have a great herd of healthy, beautiful bison running on our land and we encourage anyone interested in our AOP program to reach out to us directly. Below are some highlights of our BCR AOP program:
- Top of the line bison animals to choose from BCR
- One-on-one mentoring with the President of the West Coast Bison Association
- Grass-fed operation and utilize a full medical program including mycoplasma vaccine
- Fully operational bison ranch that utilizes pasture rotation and has plenty of room for our bison to roam
- Month-to-month or quarterly terms are available
- Easy, straightforward information including a reference list
For more information please feel free to contact Bridge Creek Ranch directly on our contact page for more information and for a copy of our AOP agreement.